SLATE ROOFING EASTERN SUBURBS
We were selected to carry out a major restoration project for Woollarah Council to replace the roof on this iconic heritage building.
We had to overcome several challenges, which is usually the case when working on heritage buildings, including straightening out the roof and changing the fall on the large copper roof to the rear of the building.
Once again, our finished product showcases why we are chosen for projects such as these.
Other roofing finishes included:
- Installation of Safety Arrest System
- Installation of new Welsh Penrhyn capital grade slates
- Lead roll ridge and hips capping
- Copper flashings
- Copper box gutters
- Standing Segam copper roofs
- Western red cedar shingles